Ralle Sport Quiz
Remember when answering the questions, you’ve been magically transported back to June 1977.
- Name the race track which has cost 1.8million.
- Winners of the circuit of Ireland.
- Malcolm Wilson’s navigator.
- Winners of the 3rd Tour of Cumbria.
- Make of car they were in.
- He had a monumental accident in Egypt.
- Peter Handy’s driver.
- Formula 1 champion for 1976.
- Welshman who lost his life in Formula 1.
- Nickname of Jaguar XJ5.3C
- Name of winners on Silver Jubilee Safari.
- Airport for Drag racing.
- Sponsor of Barry Lee.
- What happens at Hednesford?
- What colour is Davinder Singh’s turban?
- Make of Andy Cowan’s car.
- Name of new Lancia.
- Author of “Sideways to victory”.
- Name Malcolm Wilson’s sponsors.
- Whose is the Morpar Avenger?
- Who won last year’s R.A.C.?
- Whose is the Escort 1300 BOA in Brampton?
- Who won the Virgo Galaxy Egypt Rally?
- Start of the 3rd Tour of Cumbria.
- What does B.T.R.D.A stand for?
Total points available 35. Pint for the highest score*
Tyred Topcis – June 1977
* virtual pint that is…